The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rear O/S/R upper Link Advice Needed!

max55uk

Hi Guys,

I'm in search for a Rear Drivers side Upper Link, Failed its MOT due to too much play, just wanted to know if anyone has had this link replaced?, where do i get this link from? any recommended breakers out there who can send it out to me?

btw Its a 1994/ N/A 5 speed Model

Any advice much apreciated,

Thanks

Can you ask the garage to identify the part you need from this EPC diagram, I'll then be able to tell you the part number you need. I'm guessing that they mean you need a new upper arm (the Y shaped part at the top of the pic).

I can supply OEM suspension components at a fraction of the UK T dealer prices, but it would take around 4-5 weeks to order. If you need urgently then your local Toyota dealer should be able to get for you.

http://img224.imageshack.us/img224/82/rearsuspensionepcea3.jpg

Hi Guys,

I'm in search for a Rear Drivers side Upper Link, Failed its MOT due to too much play, just wanted to know if anyone has had this link replaced?, where do i get this link from? any recommended breakers out there who can send it out to me?

btw Its a 1994/ N/A 5 speed Model

Any advice much apreciated,

Thanks

Hi,

Is the play coming from the bush or the knuckle joint? Reason I ask is I can supply replacement bushes for it if required, might work out a bit cheaper than a whole arm!

Cheers

Paul

whats the postage cost, i'm over in west yorkshire

Not sure, but would guess around £20 to UK.

The problem maybe the order time, I'd need to order from Toyota Japan which would take around 4 weeks, plus 5-7 days airmail to you.

I can supply one in 2 weeks for £105 + VAT if that helps?

I'm going to stock all these suspension parts from now on as it seems they are wearing quite badly on older higher mileage cars. So if anyone needs them at a reduced price to the UK Toyota price I'll have them here.