The mkiv Supra Owners Club

May SEM meet. CHANGE of Venue! "Fleet" SAt 5th

Mr T

This meet will now take place on the same date Sat' 5th May at 1pm for Lunch & chat!(maybe a little run out afterwards) at a nice pub called,

"Heron on the Lake"

14. Old Cove Road,

Fleet,

Hampshire.

GU51 8RL.

This is about 25/30 mins from the Cobham pub. It is easy to find:) from M25, take the M3 south/west to J4a, head south signposted Fleet on the A327, at first roundabout turn right onto A3013, left at next roundabout and Pub is on your left hand side.

It has good choice of food, and if it is sunny, tables outside over looking the lake!:D This venue has been chossen due to other activities taken place at the Fairmile pub in cobham ("Noddy" day for kids). I will meet Gatso (Gerry) there at 1pm and we invite as many as possible to join us for a good day out:) If you can attend please add name to the calendar.

Cheers Andy

i'll be coming down............will have junior in tow so length of stay will depend a bit on how child friendly the place is (Fairmile and the Noddy thing would have been just the ticket for me this week! :D )

Good news you can make it mate:)

Shame "you" will miss out on Noddy but some times you have to do what young junior wants!:D :D ;)

Still coming..... Any word on Neo & Eva? :D

Spoken to Neil yesterday & today. Eva is about to pop:) any minute now! Neil said if they could make it to pub they would but I think that they may have other important things to concider right now. I sent them all our good wishes & hope to hear from them soon with the good news.

See you all tomoz! could be last day for some sun:cool:

Andy

Spoken to Neil yesterday & today. Eva is about to pop:) any minute now! Neil said if they could make it to pub they would but I think that they may have other important things to concider right now. I sent them all our good wishes & hope to hear from them soon with the good news.

See you all tomoz! could be last day for some sun:cool:

Andy

Glad all is well with Neil and Eva. See you tomorrow......

x:d

Great day...

From a cold morning it was amazing to be sitting in the sun most of the afternoon by the lake.

Pity there were not that many of us, but good laugh and a nice blast afterwards on to "tea" !

Cheers all...

G