The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rolling road meet this saturdy the 5th of MAY

Paul_SWZ

Right guys due to the amount of cars we are hoping to have attend we now have to start an hour earlier so for those of you that can we are meeting at the garage in Rooskridge BS26 2TY at 8:30am and leaving at 9am. we will be going to is 1 Stockmoor Park, Taunton Road, Bridgewater, TA6 6LD for those that cant get here early enough and want to meet us there !

its a 15 min drive from the SWZ garage so the earlier we leave the better.

many thanks Paul 07706586022

Guest Phillw454

Il be there:d

Getting up early is usually pants, but getting up to drive the supe is the best excuse there can be

Sorry Paul, I'm gonna have to miss this now, as I desperately need a rear wheel bearing replaced and can't get parts till next week. Don't want to risk it collapsing and knackering anything else :(

Hope you all have a good one!!

:D :D Wish I was competent enough for that mate. Want to do a drifting course some time this year, so I know how to control it when it starts to go :)

i looked in to that to impress the girlies but its £300 odd quid, may be better to get a cortina to mess about with:)

may be better to get a cortina to mess about with:)

wise words there as if you roll that heap of shit you wont be crying you will be laughing to hard to even care :) but if you own your TT then you will be proper gutted :( just pick up a cheap 320i BMW & rant the ass of that as there all RWD but still £300 + aint cheap...

i looked in to that to impress the girlies but its £300 odd quid, may be better to get a cortina to mess about with:)

I've got a prize voucher from work, which if I put in £50 aswell, I can do a 'drifting experience' 1/2 day :) Don't think you get much driving time, but should be good.

Castle combe do advanced skid pan training for £175 for a full 1/2 day http://www.combe-events.co.uk/IntensiveSkidPan.htm

J

I've got a prize voucher from work, which if I put in £50 aswell, I can do a 'drifting experience' 1/2 day :) Don't think you get much driving time, but should be good.

Castle combe do advanced skid pan training for £175 for a full 1/2 day http://www.combe-events.co.uk/IntensiveSkidPan.htm

J

not bad for just £50 from you, isent skid pan different from drifting as driftings intentional (apperently)

I am still going but will be there from about 2pm as my wonderful brain told me it was sunday. Cant get out of work but dont wana miss the fun. See you all soon.

Also no need for a lift phill as i will be in my work dog. Thanks anyways.

Guest Phillw454
I am still going but will be there from about 2pm as my wonderful brain told me it was sunday. Cant get out of work but dont wana miss the fun. See you all soon.

Also no need for a lift phill as i will be in my work dog. Thanks anyways.

Ok cool, see you later then matey