The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What else should I do?

kslb

My motor is at Envy at the moment getting a bit of work done, see thread:

https://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=109197

It is 250 miles to Envy from here so is there anything else you would do whilst it was there. Just looking for a few ideas to save me another trip once I realize myself what I have missed.

Already has JE forged pistons, race bearings etc.

just noticed the bit about Aberdeen needing a meet in your title.

Just bought my Supra at the w/e, 94 TT J-spec, don't pick it up until 30th May but I am based in Aberdeen and will be looking for advice etc....

Hi Keith,

One thing I'm certainly going to recommend is an EGT gauge, want me to stick one in (to match your Greddy boost gauge?)

Its pretty critical you have one in a single car.

Regards,

Gaz.

Sounds good, do you like the look of the greddy I have was thinking of changing it for three digital ones on the airbag? What do you think?

just noticed the bit about Aberdeen needing a meet in your title.

Just bought my Supra at the w/e, 94 TT J-spec, don't pick it up until 30th May but I am based in Aberdeen and will be looking for advice etc....

Eve congrats,

There is a meet 16 June meeting at the Newmachar hotel about 18 down for it all ready. Check the regional thread. Be good to meet someone else local.

Sounds good, do you like the look of the greddy I have was thinking of changing it for three digital ones on the airbag? What do you think?

Completely up to you.

Options are the airbag panel with 3 gauges in (I'd recommend boost, EGT and oil pressure).

A-pillar pod, we can change it to a 2 gauge pod - and have boost and EGT in there.

Need to know fairly quickly though as some of the bits take a while to come in!

Regards,

Gaz.

Thats the guages sorted surely someone else must have an opinion.

Anything I can do that is a bit different no matter how bizarre?

I like the idea of the white lettering on the wheels I saw in another thread so might try that.

a trial rear or spats would look great

Thanks some input at last, having said that there is too many out there really want to find something different to do. I know it looks good but need to find something..... well, you know what I mean.