The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK TT Boost Controller Settings?

Tricky-Ricky

I have mine set to 65 (on manual control) and a gain of 15.

With these it boosts quite nicely.

The stock UK turbos boost to 1.15 at a setting of 65 and boost to 1.2 at a setting of 70.

In the manual it says a gain setting of 5 to 15 on a single turbo and 15 to 25 on sequential or hybrids.

A gain of 80 seems to be a bit high....... this is based purely on what I've been reading in the manual by the way.... I've just recently got a Blitz SBC-i colour installed on my machine and I'm still experimenting with it.

Thanks, i can't get my head around why its taking such high settings, no boost leaks, i do run mine in TTC mode but it was just the same with J spec turbos, at least i could get the waste gate to cycle if i dialled in to much gain with them, seems i can just keep turning it up with no real effect, it may be the case that the WG is being held closed anyway, and would be on a setting of 15, cos of the hybrids being late spoolers:(