The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Guest Aaron Morley

Guest Aaron Morley

Hi all!

I'm so excited to have just bought my first Supra TT Jspec!!

After having the MR2 turbo, the Supra was the big brother.

Aaron

Guest Aaron Morley

Thanks for the warm welcome!

All the photos I took of my new beast in the sunset are too large to post here. Darn.

Guest Aaron Morley

OK....Photos should work now!

Thanks for the advice. I also had a video clip of all the turbo gauges spinning with the revs (not while I was driving tho!) but I couldn't reduce this.

These photos are in rural Cambridgeshire with too many pretty winding roads for an eager automatic and with many stones threatening to chip the bodywork. Luckily the A1 allows the second turbo to sing like a death metal vocalist whilst the scenery becomes a blurr!

Aaron

ChurchBack.JPG

Watertower.JPG

RapeseedFar.JPG

Front.JPG

Back&Side.JPG

Guest Aaron Morley

Thanks for the good advice about taking it easy Alan. I took a spin in my old MR2 Turbo and wrote it off so I'm certainly not intending to do that in a Supra TT!

...and thanks for the help getting fully joined up Eve!

Guest Young Morley

Dat's ma bro who bought the sweet Supra! First time I have seen the pics. Can't wait to see it for real!! SWEPT AWAY! Fanks guys for d warm welcome. I'm sure this one will stay on d road. Drive safe bro. SJ.

Guest Aaron Morley

Yo Bro!

You can see I had fun taking these photos! Trouble is there's yellow pollen all over the Sup now....should have gone for the same model in yellow. No just kidding, RED's the only colour for me!

Dat's ma bro who bought the sweet Supra! First time I have seen the pics. Can't wait to see it for real!! SWEPT AWAY! Fanks guys for d warm welcome. I'm sure this one will stay on d road. Drive safe bro. SJ.

Hi there, Young Morley!

Whats with the chav speak? I doesn't tend to go down to well on here mate!! Just a bit of friendly......

Welcome to you too!

Yo Bro!

You can see I had fun taking these photos! Trouble is there's yellow pollen all over the Sup now....should have gone for the same model in yellow. No just kidding, RED's the only colour for me!

Yep, I like pink too!!:D Seriously, that is a nice looking Supe. I am beginning to like red tbh. Gaz Eves who lives down the road from me has a red one with a trial rear end. Spent the majority of last night following it to a meet in Leeds.

Will you be coming to JAE?

Has made me think I'll get a red one if I ever change.;)

H.

Guest Aaron Morley

Ah ha…. I blame that sort of language on “Grand Theft Auto” on the Play Station.:blink: But of course, the Supe is no fantasy game; it’s all our dreams come true!:eyebrows:

JAE is local to me so yes, I should go. It’s the first I’ve heard of it so I’ll have to surf these pages for more info.

Guest Young Morley

Hello Aaron! Fair point about Grand Theft Auto but the gospel according to Slayer states that 'fantasy and reality are the same'. :amen: Have ripped some of the pictures from your garage and doctored/butchered them in Photoshop. Dumped in your inbox. Enjoy! See you (and your sexy motor) soon! Can't wait for a test drive. :urock:

Guest Aaron Morley

Cheers Edge. It's a great car! It was just a dream car to me six or so years ago but I had my MR2 turbo to keep my happy, but now I can't stop smiling!! :D

My Bro did me some pics....most impressive!