The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TT Exhaust Suggestions

Andy C

Following on from this thread here, does anyone have any TT Exhaust recommendations? Reasonable price, reasonable performance, nice noise? I've got an HKS Hyper (I believe) fitted which I've had patched up a couple of times by my local stainless welder (it's over 8 years old) but now it's blowing a little and is on it's way out. The damage in the past has been caused by grounding breaking the exhaust hangers rather than the exhaust wearing out so something that doesn't go too near to the ground might be useful. I can't afford to get it for a month or two so if I know how much I have to pay that'll give me something to budget for (wife, kids & mortgage to support).

Cheers,

Andy

I have the same exhaust, I personally think they are one of the nicest sounding there is but I know there are plenty out there that are a little better fitting and don't sit as low, especially being lowered. Do a search mate and there are normally a few second hand ones about. The RS*R is quite popular and great sounding at a good price.

its not been fitted right then

Envy fitted it, my car is lowered a little & the exhaust is 4", but the car is now with Michel for a single conversion & they are going to see what they can do to tuck the exhaust up a little (think it involves taking the mounts off & re-welding them and twisting the exhaust a little)