The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Calling all Mania Pacific Owners!

Nathman

Afternoon all,

I am after some help please. I have a set of Mania Pacifics which I bought in January and I am yet to get tyres for. I posted a couple of months ago about this and the general consensus was that I needed 235/35/19 for the fronts and 275/30/19 on the rears.

I have rung about 10 local suppliers this afternoon and cannot seem to find anyone who can supply fronts and rears in those sizes in the same brand!:(

There seems to be quite a few members with these wheels at the moment and I was wondering if someone could please let me know what size tyres they are running and also what brand.:)

Thank you

Nathan

They are 8.5 front and 9.5 rear. The car is sitting very low at the moment on 17" wheels

I have 19"pacifics. My soop is lowered on Tein springs which is why I have 235 on the front. 245's rubbed slightly on the plastic arch liner when on full lock. It wasn't any trouble, I just didn't like the noise. ;)

You can fit 255 on the front of those...i have a brand new set of goodyear eagle F1's 19 35 255's for cheaper than the 235's mytyres are selling for, I bought them from mytyres but I need to sell to fund my new wheels, pm me if interested

Thanks for the offer, but I think I might be pushing it a bit with 255, don't want any rubbing:)

I have 19"pacifics. My soop is lowered on Tein springs which is why I have 235 on the front. 245's rubbed slightly on the plastic arch liner when on full lock. It wasn't any trouble, I just didn't like the noise. ;)

Nice one, 235's it is then. Thanks again:)