The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Did make me laugh!

dibbleyuk

I was sitting in traffic the other day and some mini bus pulled up beside me and this kid Shouted MUM! MUM! looks its a supra! wooooww haha i looked over and him and he put his thumb up, so i gave him a thumbs up and he got all excited, big grin on his face gave it a rev and off i went.

I see threads all the time like this plenty of times when driving about i get all sorts off people admiring it :D the supra does get alot of attention i love it! :) thats why i always keep it shinning!

Great isn't it. I can't think of may car that get sooooooooo much attention for so little money!!:)

It's always kids though isn't it!!

It was great driving mine back through central london, picadilly circus etc on the bank holiday weekend after picking it up from SupraGaz. So many kids were taking pictures, kept having to look behind me wonder wtf they were looking at!

I was sitting in traffic the other day and some mini bus pulled up beside me and this kid Shouted MUM! MUM! looks its a supra! wooooww haha i looked over and him and he put his thumb up, so i gave him a thumbs up and he got all excited, big grin on his face gave it a rev and off i went.

I see threads all the time like this plenty of times when driving about i get all sorts off people admiring it :D the supra does get alot of attention i love it! :) thats why i always keep it shinning!

At least he didn't think it was a Celica...

Get the same here as well, puts a smile on me face :D .

Even better when you drive behind a Porsche / Merc / BMW etc..Bassicaly anything over £50k through a town and you get people ignoring them but look at your car instead, it’s great :p

The 3 top questions / response I get from kids are:

1) Cool car mate.

2) How much is it.

3) How fast does it go?

The 1 question I get from an adult is:

1) Is it a Twin Turbo :rolleyes: (well of course it is :innocent: :eyebrows: )