The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Garage to do BPU upgrades in Hampshire

Lucas

Luke - thought you had a garage sorted for this mate? Can they not help you with things like that?

No mate I spoke to them and they did want to touch Supra's just skylines. Oh well their loss.

I am now going to Toyoda Tech.

No mate I spoke to them and they did want to touch Supra's just skylines. Oh well their loss.

I am now going to Toyoda Tech.

Good choice. Stuart hasn't put a foot wrong with me for seven years.

Still amazes me that guys on here with little or no experience but alot of enthusiasm can easily do these type of jobs but professional outfits won't touch them as soon as they see its an import. The instructions on how to fit this kit is easily available in idiot proof form. Most of the work above is straight bolt in bolt out work, yeah sure the FCD is a bit more technical but any leccy enthusiast or pro-vehicle leccy could easily do the job.

I did FCD, Fuel Pump, Boost Controller, Spark Plugs... basically fully BPU'd her myself except for the exhaust as felt that was a ramp job really, not to mention I also service her too.

And I work in IT, so really anyone can do it if you're willing to learn something new! ;)