The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Some Pro Shots of my car

Ryan.G

Tom was kind enough to take some snaps yesterday of my car and the quality is amazing and easily better than some of the pro snappers i have used with main stream magazines.

Few more things to do to car like get rid of the shocking fitting veilside spats and get some oem ones and also fit some lower profile tyres on the front.

Also toying with the idea of a TRD spoiler what you guys think?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Geneb
So says a man who lusts after an alfa :rolleyes: :p

Alfa's are the future bud and the GTV would obliterate any supra on the road, its true oh yes it's true.

i've overtaken quiet a few supra's in my GTV

Without being too much of a party pooper. The car looks good but I think the pics are terrible. The first one is really soft on the back quarter and both have loads of reflections in them. I used to work for Redline and if anyone had shot pics like that they wouldn't have worked for us again. Nice car though :)

Guest Geneb

On a serious note Ryan, your is real nice maybe we can take it up blenheim and let me use my new camera on it?

and being silly

and may get your girlfriend on the bonnet naked with some ducked tape across her mouth