The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boot Rubbers! !

M4RK RZ

Thanks to wifbitz my supra now sounds as smooth as a monks head feels :)

:clap: Thats one of the best mods ive done so far this year - soooooo happy with the result:yahoo: :lalala:

On a different note - those fcuking A#rs*ng pig Swine B@llocks screws holding the Bas@ard bottom rubbers on tested my nerve like I can not tell you. :banghead: :complain:

3 hours of :duel: with them left my head feeling like this ....... :bang:

Im sure I will look back and laugh one day :trampoline:

I still have nightmares the day I did mine Mark :D

Oh it is just a pig of a job isnt it !

You have a look - see 4 screws and think "will have them off and nip for a spin all in 30 min! "

How wrong can you be - I ended up knocking them round with a small metal chisel and then using mole grips to work the glue free.

(this was after trying a JML screw extractor - dont laugh - it was a sunday afternoon and nothing was open :D )

Jml :rlol:

lol - Well it so happens the mrs works for JML so I have a good supply of screw extractors (that dont extract)

and also knifes that cut through anything !! (once) the mandel candels did help cool my nerves with the soft changing colours :rlol:

Very handy stuff :)

Guest Geneb
WD40 won't budge them Andy, they're Loctited on. You'll need to heat them to get the glue soft. ;)

ah bugger, can see my posts on tuesday starting with" I'm such a dick i just fired my car"

hmmm maybe use impact driver