The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Thank You All And Sorry.......

gregsupra4

Myself and Sam would like to thank each and everyone of you who came along today.

Whilst we tried our hardest to make everything go to plan we had no control over the gentleman who was to supply the Rolling Road for today, despite his repeat assurances that he would be there and over a months notice, he failed not only to show up but also did not bother to phone us or Jaimep to let us know there was any sort of problem, rest assured that he will be in for a rough time when we get hold of him.

Apart from that we hope that you all had a good day and a bit of fun.

Thank you all again.

Greg & Sam

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yup sorry from me as was me sorting the Dyno, had loads meets with Bernie from novatec and everything was a go, cant belive he did'nt turn up as he did not seem the type, can only think it must been something out of his control, sorry again but excellent day none the less:)

just got back, big thumbs up for turbofit and knight racer and all thier staff along with all the members for making a great day and was nice to meet new faces and old oones too. And as from next year i will stop bringing rx7 to supra events lol...

got plenty of ideas today for my new supra ;)

one thing i didnt like was my petrol bill of £123.75 for a tank of fuel lol

Guest Geneb

had a great time greg thanks for everything thought the £3.00 was a bit on the steep side as i only had 6 burgers and 4 chicken legs and a litre of coke and a whole bread stick:)

kiddin was frickin great bud look forward to putting my business your way.

thx for the great afternoon and your efforts, would have eaten more but couldn't really get in there due to C.J. and Mr Lover hoggin the food tables :)

hi guys , had a great day , wifey enjoyed as well , good to meet some guys ive talked to for years , still missed lots , but will make up at the next one .

my car gave me a fright only 6 miles out of swansea as the engine light came on , but i think it was just scared as its not been on a m way for years .

good blast coming home though :)

When is the next event Greg and Sam:d

Think you might start your own Ace Caf venue

No shortage of high octane entertainment

Albert and the crew first class Barbie & Catering - thank you :D

Great to meet all the supra dudes from the club - really enjoyed it - thanks [GRIN][/GRIN] Gregs paint job - well wot can i say - will the laser timer be able to lock onto that colour at Santa pod or will it be reflected into space !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool:d Jonty

I had an awful day !!!!!!! My feet hurt, the food was average, the company was poor, JamieP's car was slow the drive down was horrible and the drive back was a relief to get away from there!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding :p Had a great time well worth the trip only thing that was true was my feet did hurt lol

I enjoyed the drive down a nice spirited run down so cheers to Ric, UK-Rich, Jonty (when he decided to turn up) Flukey-Lukey and erm the 2 other guys so I don't know there names. :)

Guest Geneb
When is the next event Greg and Sam:d

Think you might start your own Ace Caf venue

No shortage of high octane entertainment

Albert and the crew first class Barbie & Catering - thank you :D

Great to meet all the supra dudes from the club - really enjoyed it - thanks [GRIN][/GRIN] Gregs paint job - well wot can i say - will the laser timer be able to lock onto that colour at Santa pod or will it be reflected into space !!!!!!!!!!!!! Cool:d Jonty

yeah that color was painfull to keep looking at and that bonnet looks alot like the one C.J. USED to own LOL:p :p :p

I had an awful day !!!!!!! My feet hurt, the food was average, the company was poor, JamieP's car was slow the drive down was horrible and the drive back was a relief to get away from there!!!!!!!!!!!

Only kidding :p Had a great time well worth the trip only thing that was true was my feet did hurt lol

I enjoyed the drive down a nice spirited run down so cheers to Ric, UK-Rich, Jonty (when he decided to turn up) Flukey-Lukey and erm the 2 other guys so I don't know there names. :)

that would be me..... well one of them!!!

glad i made an impression on you mate :p