The mkiv Supra Owners Club

If Carlsberg made cars.....

Greenauto

I think they'd look just like the Supra!

My cars only a 95 N/A but i tell you what it gets more attention that brand new cars that cost Sooooooo much more.

Its been parked outside the flat(has been since the wee sh*tes vandalised it) today and there have been a couple beemers a very expensive Merc coupe, one of the new Alfa coupes and a brand new Saab 93 parked next to it so far.

It doesn't matter whether its blokes, women, children, even old folks seem to look at the Sup and not the other cars. I'm abit paranoid after it was vandalised last week but its nice to see people look at it and smile.

I've even had a couple tango'd up hotties stop and take pics of each other on there mobiles next to it Lol :sly: :D

Still smiling everytime I drive her!

Tis great aint it :D

I'm just clay baring (sp) my car and had a couple of kids admire it who I've never seen in our close before. I also had a nipper shout "nice supra" to me as I was taking it for a quick test drive the other day - shame my car sounded crap at the time (now sorted) he stopped to admire it as I drove home as well :)

Right I really must get back to the car cleaning! :cool:

Your right Mr Auto, it is a great car to own. During my recent trip around Wales we got so many heads turning and some young kids shouting "Wow" as we went past!!;)

I noticed that on the motorway that everyone who passed us was having a good gawp too!!

Thing is though, did 700 mile round trip and never saw another Supra.........:blink:

H.

Thing is though, did 700 mile round trip and never saw another Supra.........:blink:

H.

Excellent point. Having driven to Sheffield and back from So'ton twice in the last month (must be getting on for 700+ miles), I lost count of the number of Ferraris I spotted, I saw countless AM's, quite a lot of TVRs and 911s in various guises, several Skylines, and a grand total of zero Supras.

That makes it a pretty damn exclusive car in my opinion, despite their value falling so much recently. It still riles me when people ask to see my "Subaru" though! :rolleyes: :D

Excellent point. Having driven to Sheffield and back from So'ton twice in the last month (must be getting on for 700+ miles), I lost count of the number of Ferraris I spotted, I saw countless AM's, quite a lot of TVRs and 911s in various guises, several Skylines, and a grand total of zero Supras.

That makes it a pretty damn exclusive car in my opinion, despite their value falling so much recently.

I was out on saturday, for a drive up to Maidstone for the afternoon, and I didn't one Supra either way. As you say, there were plenty of other 'sports' cars on the route. I lost count of the Porsches, Merc SL(K)s etc.

I certainly feel part of a really exclusive group that value rare quality over the norm, especially when you get the roof off, as I did on saturday! Fantastic. :)

cheers for the sympathy PAG. Well to cut a long story short they've taken what appears to be a good sized lump of concrete or half brick and smacked it as hard as they could into the door then done much the same to the wing and bonnet.

There's a rant..... I mean thread about it in the Off topic bit. Still can't get over them doin that. Hence my bleeped out little signature!

I'm gonna take some before and after pics once I get it to the bodyshop.

Ive only had my supra for just over a week and I've already had people call it a subaru and even suggest its a V6. Grrr

Really sorry to hear about the attack on your car. Did the alarm go off or anyone see anything? Some one/s slashed a load of tyres down our road a few months back.

No way what a bloody nightmare realy sorry to hear bout that jelous little b*****ds they have no idea do they!Il nip through iv got a couple of air riffles feed them some lead lol.Hope the body shop do a good job and hope you find out who it was.:(