The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fecking Bird S*it

TT-DEK

As above. Went to clean some of the above of the soop, and made the classic mistake of NOT wetting it first? I tried cleaning it off whilst dry and scratched the paintwork:search:

Took me 2 hours to rub out with Turtle sratch remover:(

SO Lesson learned. SHOOT the feckers before they have time to shat on your baby :p :D

At least it didnt burn through and fracture the paint.. you cant do anything after that happens! :(

It nearly did? I think if i,d left it any longer it may well have.

I went through some layers of paint to get it somewhere near:search:

Don't talk to me about bloody bird shit! One of my neighbours thinks he's living The Goode Life. He's got about 200 pigeons, loads of chickens, ducks, the lot.

We're forever cleaning pigeon crap off our four cars. They seem to know when I've just washed the Supe and do it again within no time.

Seriously considering an airgun.

washed my car friday ready for tomorow... came out to it this morning... shit all up the bonnet (not me, a bird) went off to the carwash jetwash thing... out of order... ARGH, drove arround for ages as it was a nice day. Went off town to turbofit/knightracer saw a few people and said hello. Just missed jamieP displaying apparently :p. Had a nice blast back up the m1 with a skyline then a pink red L reg supe packed to the roof with stuff. Dunno if they were going tomorow and staying overnight? 2 ppl in it anyway. Gave the passenger the thumbs up. Didnt spot any club stickers though. Came back home. Went to another jetwash and had to que for ages! Dried it off and came home. I dont park under a tree, but i still get shit on :p A crasking day for me anyway