The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone fancy a mini-meet

garetheves

Just figured out that, despite my car now running again, i cant make next months Mascrat either. Im in Wales. Bummer.

So im wondering if anyone from the area fancies a mini meet to catch up cos the last meet i made it to was November i think.

Not got any ideas for time or place yet but would have to be after Tuesday as thats when im getting the car taxed.

Anyone??

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say im pretty tempted for a jaunt over to Yorkshire on Tuesday night if anyone is up for that. If there is enough will do that, if not then probably Wiggin Tree on top of Parbold hill Tuesday. How does that sound.

YEAH, come to Squires. Would be good to see you again with your new Supra.

Does it usually get packed. Theres no way i could get there for half 6 you see would be more like 7 to half past, would i still be able to get on the car park.

It'd be touch and go TBH. You could hope some Supra owners park inconsiderately and then closer together when you get there.;)

Does it usually get packed. Theres no way i could get there for half 6 you see would be more like 7 to half past, would i still be able to get on the car park.

When I rolled up to the Squires meet I ended up parked on the field opposite :( This wasn't too bad for me as I've got a reasonable clearance, but you might struggle Gaz.

I'd love to come along to this but I've got brake issues at the moment :(

Mike

When I rolled up to the Squires meet I ended up parked on the field opposite :( This wasn't too bad for me as I've got a reasonable clearance, but you might struggle Gaz.

Mike

Sorry about that Mike :( Whats up with the brakes?

I'd be up for the wigan one :) give me a break from doing stuff in the house :( as it goes on the market next week :)

Im a greedy person, lets have 2 cos i really fancy going to the Yorkshire one on Tuesday.

How bout a Wigan one at either the Wiggin Tree or Thatch And Thistle on A6 towards the back end of the week.

I know what you mean Rob our house has just gone on the market as well, was a pain getting it all sorted.

Could have a meet at your parents place, the drive is big enough.;)

Its not too bad is it. You can see why i choose there to do all the work on my car.

Mike

Clearance is ok with the Stillen bumper but even so i think i may have to have a bit of lead foot along the M62 then to get there on time.

Ok well me and Paul (Havard) have decide to deffinately to the Squires run this Tuesday. As has mrmward now by the looks of it, so this is a call to anyone else that fancies a blast over there.

I know its a bit a long trek for a Tuesday night especially at short notice but it should be a good laugh and i just want an excuse to drive my car.

We are planning on heading off about 5ish, no later than half past i reckon though as it gets pretty busy according to Martin and Michael.

So come on who else is up for it.

1. Gaz

2. H

3. mrmward.

Im up for the squires run, is it tuesday? has anyone got the address as I have no clue where it is?

Squires Cafe Bar - Newthorpe Lane - Newthorpe - South Milford - Leeds - West Yorkshire LS25 5LX

There you go fella. Where you going from?? Fancy joining a mini convoy with me and H. We will be coming M61 - M60 - M62 probably.

:)

1. Gaz

2. H

3. mrmward.

4. Ian

Im hoping to "escape" work early :run:

Im hoping to be picking up some UK calipers too :nana:

Cheers

Ian

Quality, this could turn into a nice little convoy after all. The "plan" so far is to head up the M61 --> M60 --> M62 so if you wanna come to mine Ian, then we will go across to H's and onto the M61?? How does that sound??