The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Satin Black....is done!

rik

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You being serious? When are you going to finish it? sorry but imo that looks awful. As long as you are happy though thats the main thing.

No worries, we've all got different ideals.

I really like it, are you going to change the wheels?

Maybe later, rather tune it first

i like it, whats it like to keep clean ?

Dunno, only been on tarmac 10 minutes at time of pics, so not very dirty :p

Thats a nice colour mate and seems you done a clean job there, maybe a body kit makes it even better ;)

No kits, stock rocks :D

Well that's definitely a marmite paint job :D

I do like it, but think that the stock body makes it look old. Stock body does indeed rock, but for me it rocks when the body is all perfect and polished.

I reckon this would look AWESOME with a kit and wheels, that way it would look like it was meant to be.

Does that make sense :confused:

Anyway, I like it mate and top marks for individuality :thumbs:

It's just rude to say it looked 'awful' yes he did ask what we 'thinked' but it's nice to have a bit of tact.

So when I am straight to the point I am being rude, but when others do it and are worse then me it gets swept under the carpet, guess am not part of the cleek yet, my life is so incomplete. :(

Rik for clarification I was not being rude, just straight to the point. Not to my tastes but like what I said as long as you are happy that is the main thing mate.

So when I am straight to the point I am being rude, but when others do it and are worse then me it gets swept under the carpet, guess am not part of the cleek yet, my life is so incomplete. :(

Rik for clarification I was not being rude, just straight to the point. Not to my tastes but like what I said as long as you are happy that is the main thing mate.

Don't go getting silly Mark, I'm just saying there are ways to say what you mean. I have no idea what click you're talking about. This is the first time I've posted properly in days.

Congratulations! You must feel great getting to the end.

It's something I always wanted to see in the flesh.

Part of the appeal to me is to give it a kind of raw dirty feeling. If it were mine I'd have to have smoked side repeaters and black rear and front lights like Eds silver beauty. Probably spoilerless too.

Not a hint of clear or shiny about it.

No badges either.

I reckon this would look AWESOME with a kit and wheels, that way it would look like it was meant to be.

Does that make sense :confused:

Anyway, I like it mate and top marks for individuality :thumbs:

Yeah, see what you're saying. Who knows, maybe i'll change my mind late

No worries, i like people that are straight shooters. No BS then.

Got the full story here if anyone's interested.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=88474