The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Fitted my new skirts today

Mike M

Been fitting my newly aquired oem skirts today and I'm well happy with the look. Nice and subtle.:)

before.jpg

after1.jpg

after2.jpg

JamieP, I missed the delivery so headed on down to Perth today to pick them up in the Sup btw. The guy said "Your in for a shock here" Fecking ell he came out with this box that was almost longer than the car LOL. Still managed to get it in tho.:D

Tell me about it!

I'm sure the noise I'm hearing everytime I hit a pot hole in the road was caused by goin over our beloved Arbroath speedbumps.

Never mind I'll be spending most of my time either up north in Aberdeen or down at the girlfriends in Kirkcaldy from now on. Got a new job up in Aberdeen. Wooohoo more cash to spend on the Sup!

Looking good though Mike, Supra Dan's car should be ready soon and mine goes in to be repaired at the end of May. I know there's an Aberdeen meet in June but it might be nice to have a Tayside meet sometime soon. Maybe even a convoy if anyones goin down to the Fast & Modified?

Looks nice mike im gona be after a pair of oem skirts at some point can i ask where you got them from?I wont be able to make any meets this year i could get the supe road worthy but it wouldnt be the way i wanted it so have given myself until next summer hopefuly il have her finished by then:)

Looks nice mike im gona be after a pair of oem skirts at some point can i ask where you got them from?I wont be able to make any meets this year i could get the supe road worthy but it wouldnt be the way i wanted it so have given myself until next summer hopefuly il have her finished by then:)

2nd hand ones mate from here, they come up every now and again but they do sell quick.

I would love to take mine off the road and strip it for a total respray with new screen seals and wax oil everything but with the old vw two projects are heavy going. I like the both of them too much as well to sell one and by a run a round. LOL:)