The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Viper Stripes Fitted

VIL

After much deliberation I could resist no longer and had to fit them just to see what they looked like.

I know they are a 'love em' or 'hate em' thing but to be honest I quite like them :)

(before anyone comments I ran out of decal before I could do the spoiler, more stripes on order to finish it off!)

Viper2.JPG

Viper3.JPG

viper 1.JPG

:(

I know its not to everyones taste but its not that bad is it?

I will see what sort of reaction it gets over the next few weeks and decide whether to keep them or not.....to be honest it will be a lot easier and quicker to get them off than it was putting them on ;)

Hmmm, i was also toying with the stripes thing for Dragonball and the ring trip, but now ive seen yours i just dont know, different i suppose.

I think it needs a big/wild bodykit to really pull it off :)

Gaz.

Sounds as if they will look good on ya belly then Si:d

SimonB's car looked great with them on last year, keep em for a bit Vil and see if you still like them in a month or so :)

I know they are a 'love em' or 'hate em' thing but to be honest I quite like them :) QUOTE]

I like it:cool: (But i would say that:D ) and fair play for trying it out:thumbs:

Just remember who's car it is & now its not like every other silver supe in a car park either;) Make sure you give it at lest a month before deciding to keep or take off though.

Michael