The mkiv Supra Owners Club

J spec caliper service

PAG

Fit like lads i fancy taking off my brake calipers and changing the dust covers,seals etc so i gave my local toyota dealer a call and was quoted £98 for the front and £97 for the rear service kits(almost shat myself was expecting more like £20).That was including anti squeel shims and pad springs etc i then called one of the guys who are giving club discounts(Martin i think)and he knocked it down to £90 for both which is a good saving i know but still alot of money for some rubber rings and small metal peices.Is it possible to get them anywere else?cheers.

Unless they have trebled the prices in the last 6 months, you was robbed

part no for the rear is 04479-24030 and fronts are 04479-14120. for j-spec calipers.

I got mine from Westlands Toyota in Stourbridge - see this thread: [thread=59217] LINKY [/thread]

Will give both of those guy a call tomorrow and hopefully get some prices for the following - could someone confirm I'm asking for the right part number? I'm ordering for J-Spec NA brakes not UK :)

brake pads front - 04465 - 14081

brake caliper front overhaul kit - 04479 - 14120

brake pads rear - 04466 - 30030

brake caliper rear overhaul kit - 04479 - 24030

oil filter - 90915 - 20003

If anyone could find the part numbers for the following item that would be grand :) (hope Nic is reading this)

Cam Cover Gasket for an NA.

Ta muchly :)