The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Its a Sad day :-(

scooby_doo_do

Well, after owning my supra since i was 19 and having it for the best part of 7 years, i'm very sad to say that i've sold it and its currently on its way abroad.

I've had some of my best times with the car and i never thought i'd sell it becuase its simply my pride and joy. Its a real shame to see it go, but all the same i'm sure the new owner will look after it as much as i have. I've met many a freind along the way and had some good meet's with people.

I thank you all for all the help i've recieved and the technical support. You've been a real good bunch.

Craig.

Sorry to hear that dude but onwards and upwards. That car will always be yours no matter where its going. And you probably gave it the best time of its life. After this point it would probably start getting quite expensive too.

Any plans for next car?

Thanks Dude..

Expensive.. Yeah, rather upsetting when you add up all reciepts (Including car and insurance etc) and you go past the 60k mark. Makes it soo much harder to let go. Oh well, those were the good times.

I have some plans for a new car yes. Hopefully my humber hot-rod will be finished soon so i can drive that around, other than that i think i'm buying an Evo for a while. I'll post up some pics when i get it.