The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Cheap Photoshoot Opp.

fishman

Hi all,

Just to let you know going to be offering some cheap Photoshoot's this weekend at TurboFit.. will probabley be £10 all in for the images.. if anyones interested let me know and we can arrange it or you can come and see me on sun!!

Cheers,

Si

How much are you paying the owners of the cars to be "models" on this business venture?

No, its just for the members, no one else, its not a 'business venture', its for the members use only!........

I'd imagine you'd have to be a hobbyist or registered trader to start selling your wares on here fella :)

Sorry, i didn't know the regulations on this, just out of question, how much is it to be a registered trader?

Thanks to everyone....

No, its just for the members, no one else, its not a 'business venture', its for the members use only!........

If you're making money then it'll likely be seen to be a business venture. If you're just about even or only making very small amounts then you could get away with being a 'hobbyist'.

Either way, you'll need to contact the mods I think mate ;)

If you're making money then it'll likely be seen to be a business venture. If you're just about even or only making very small amounts then you could get away with being a 'hobbyist'.

Either way, you'll need to contact the mods I think mate ;)

K thanks, for the info, i shall do that.......... i think i would class myself as only being a 'hobbyist'