The mkiv Supra Owners Club

You know the Supra is great when....

charlton

.... your younger brother wants you to take him to his school prom in it!!

most kids want Hummers, Limos or other exotic cars but my brother knows best and I feel quite honoured - will have to put on a little show and smoke some tyres I think :eyebrows:

Just to finish off here is a pic of the (joint) largest cruise ship in the world and the largest Supra spoiler in the world (kinda)

DSC02492(1).JPG

Who's was the black Supra with Veilside spoiler I saw on a drive near Southampton port on Sunday - it was looking nice as I drove past (will be back again tomorrow!)

My mom loves to sit in the supra! she always wants to join if i take the car for a spin :)

My next door neighbour (who`s 80 but very sprightly) was going my way the other week and offered her a lift. I also have a Volvo S40 runaround so asked to 'take your pick' as it were.

She was next to the Supe in a flash and believe me, she knew what the boost controller was and I was told to make plenty noise :respekt:

My next door neighbour (who`s 80 but very sprightly) was going my way the other week and offered her a lift. I also have a Volvo S40 runaround so asked to 'take your pick' as it were.

She was next to the Supe in a flash and believe me, she knew what the boost controller was and I was told to make plenty noise :respekt:

What a classic, i bet her Grandson love her to pieces. But how would you feel if your nan knew more about your supra than you did....

haha nice one. old people know their stuff! i was filling up this morning and an old woman walked over and she was like "oooh lovely car that, bet it costs a pretty penny to run" etc its cool :)

Cool :)

Can I just change this thread title slightly to annoy a few people at work.

"You know the Supra is great when.........................

People at work start copying you, and you end up with 3 Supra's in the car park :D

Can I just change this thread title slightly to annoy a few people at work.

"You know the Supra is great when.........................

People at work start copying you, and you end up with 3 Supra's in the car park :D

Yeh, yeh, yeh....blah blah blah :D :D

Nice motor and bet it handles better than the ship!

Despite the ship having 110,000 bhp may Supe is faster too!!

There is a guy at my work who keeps offering to buy mine off me so its only a matter of time before there is another in the car park

My Mum hates mine, so does my Mrs :(

I'm sure my neighbours hate the noise mine makes but the family love it - except the ol' man, he likes standard Supras (I beat him to buying one) but he doesn't like the noise (it sounds like the exhaust has fallen off) and the fact his son has a more powerful car than him :D

You sure he didn't say 'Can I borrow the supra for the prom'... perhaps he had no intention of you being with your car *grin*.. I know my daughter would pinch it in a heartbeat..

I will have to clarify that one, I did think of letting him drive it up the (private) road to where it is as its quite open but it may be a tad embarassing if he stalled it or something

except the ol' man, he likes standard Supras (I beat him to buying one) but he doesn't like the noise (it sounds like the exhaust has fallen off)

I've never understood how people can't tell the difference between a sporty exhaust and a fecked one. MY mum's the same she says "sounds like you've got a hole in your exhaust blah blah blah..." I say "yeah it has, a bloody great big one at the end where it's supposed to be" :D

Guest Phillw454

Nice car. Youl have to aster doughnuts now so you can really make a splash, cut up a few limos too, just to make sure you really get him and the car notcied:d

It seems there's a lot of people with excellent taste out there!

And that damn ship has been making so much noise the last couple of nights I can hear it from my room. And I'm about 4-5 miles away. Thankfully, it's being highly eco-friendly by going for a burn round the Island at the mo!