The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Turbofit BBQ Day - Northernmost Convoy

AlanM

At Turbofit. Me and Ric are going you should tag along let the supra out lol it's this Sunday.

ahhh - i thought it may had been a little further ahead im booked for sunday - got to finish off the drive I dug up last weekend :rolleyes: or ill have 5 tonne of gravel sat there another week lol

we are meeting uk rich at leicester forest east services unknown what time as yet.

If some of you northen people are coming down we can meet you at tibshelf services just after junction 29 of the m1

Also if your coming south watch for the specs cameras junction 32 - 30

Worse still I will be leaving from Thurso, 100 miles north of here. And I am working Monday. Decisions, decisions ...... but I would like to meet Greg, and need to see Knight Racer

Are you and Ric meeting up with any others on the way down?

we are meeting uk rich at leicester forest east services unknown what time as yet.

If some of you northen people are coming down we can meet you at tibshelf services just after junction 29 of the m1

Also if your coming south watch for the specs cameras junction 32 - 30

what time you meeting at Tib services? the one just after M1 J29??

thinking i might now be able to make this

cheers