Guest Milly

Guest Milly

Hi all, I'm Milly, 24 from Henley-On-Thames

I currently have a turbo mkiii but i'm looking at buying a mkiv

thought i'd join for some freindly advice

Cheers

MillyxXx:)

Guest Milly

indeed, allthough she is no more... i wrote it off yesterday absolutely gutting... of all the times you push a car to its max and it holds on for you... then when you're least expecting it, it bites you in the butt to remind you of its potential

indeed, allthough she is no more... i wrote it off yesterday absolutely gutting... of all the times you push a car to its max and it holds on for you... then when you're least expecting it, it bites you in the butt to remind you of its potential

aaaahh bugger.

sorry to hear it Milly. Still, at least you can 'upgrade' to a mkiv now eh ;)

Guest Milly

i would like an n/a manual for now... may put a v8 in it at a later date

i love the looks of the mkiii just want that reliability and fed up of parts needing to be replaced all the time... mines fifteen years old now and allthough shes been looked afetr, things do tend to fail

i would like an n/a manual for now... may put a v8 in it at a later date

i love the looks of the mkiii just want that reliability and fed up of parts needing to be replaced all the time... mines fifteen years old now and allthough shes been looked afetr, things do tend to fail

A V8?? Sounds like you know what you are doing then....;)

Check my garage, I have an NA and I love it to bits. Could do with a bit more power but it will go when asked....:D

What is your budget for a mkiv then? I will help you search!

Love browsing for cars, thats why it took me 4 months to find mine!!:innocent:

H.

Guest Milly

well i do nt know yet, waiting to see what i get for the mkiii, also in the process of claiming back my bank charges... may have about 4 4.5 K to spend yet.

yours looks really tidy........

i really want a black one if poss... ive just had my 18's refurbed, lucky i didnt have them on the car at the time, theyre black with red metal flake, i believe they are the same offset for the mkiv

• 2 weeks later...
Guest steve982

Hey Milly, I have a Mk111 sitting on my drive with a Rover 3.5 V8/ 5 sp manual box sitting in the engine bay!

Interested?