The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Oh dear!

Babe

Shut my seatbelt in the car door today... punctured the door panel :( !

Think replacing the panel is gonna be too much money right now (any ideas how much?).

What should I do in the meantime... stick a bit of black electrical tape over it to stop the spiders making a home and to keep any damp out?

Advice appreciated!

Thanks

Babe

24042007206.jpg

I thought the gimp suit was latex??? :D ;)

Gimp suit? Have a latex dress... :innocent:

LOL, but back on topic... I think Halfrauds do a vinyl repair kit. There is the same thing on ebay for half the price I think.

Max £30 anyway from Halfrauds.

Is this easy to use (ie, even I can't cock it up)?

Gimp suit? Have a latex dress... :innocent:

Can i see? :D

I have loads of door cards that have damage on the bottom like that, and i've always wondered how they all got split in the same place. Now i know!! Knowing you're a student, I could swap you a good door card for a few tins of beans and a paper plate? :D

dont go buying any kit from halfords , see if you can find a SMART repairer in your area .

go to any main dealer and ask , as they use these guys all the time , he will charge you about £20 to repair that, easy job, take about half an hour imho .

:yeahthat: Forgot about them :D

Can i see? :D

I have loads of door cards that have damage on the bottom like that, and i've always wondered how they all got split in the same place. Now i know!! Knowing you're a student, I could swap you a good door card for a few tins of beans and a wear of your dress? :D

After seeing you on Saturday I recon you'd look good in it too ;)

Have to shave your legs though :p

;) Looks like just the Door card on that Photo Pam you shouldnt get water etc creeping in there IMO, if you want i,ll nip round and have a look for you :)

Cheers

Ian

My knight in shining armour... silver Supra armour at that! Yes please!

Where do I find these SMART chappies as well... I'm near St Helens if anyone's got a number for the North West.