The mkiv Supra Owners Club

car goes into body shop

Guest mk47

on first week of may for a major make over :D been hit with a dilemma now.. i love black but i wouldnt mind considering another colour.. any suggestions?

PINK!.........................:p

Just kidding, i've had trouble deciding the same so for that reason i haven't had my car painted yet all though the accumiating stone chips on black paint is starting to let the side down.

Nothing like freshly painted solid black but doesn't stay that lush for long.

I have considered maybe a mettalic black just to give it that originality all though it wont be if you do it too!:)

my car is already a VERY shiny black apart from the odd scuffs and a scrape on the right hand arches. i love black im just seeing if theres anything else at all out there that has not been done yet and will work :)

Midnight Purple? That's what I'd like on mine, but the chances that I'll ever have enough money are very slim!

not really to my taste unless you have any pics??

Stick with black Maz, its a faster colour ;)

if i dont find something to float my boat i will stick with black and just get the whole car free of any imperfections ;)

How about a black with a nice gold tint, a bit like Chris Webbley had on his. Looked nice.. or a really dark/back gunmetal effect :)

is there any pics? black/gold tint.. that would go well with my wheels maybe..

i think this looks great... its Cleland's soop. freshly painted i think its Lambo grey?

;)

that grey is hot.. even has a shine on it! if i do go for another colour it has to be something fresh and not been done before on a supe.

You definately want something that will show those alloys off. Its looking great in black. How about Top Secret style though - Gold wheels, gold paint work? Tho it might be a bit much. Gun Metal is always a good choice but quite common I suppose if you're looking for something a bit differant.