The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Hi Guys :)

Holden1989

Hiya,

Just recently joined up to look at insurance on the supra, iv currently got a little fiesta zs (dont lay into me too much, i wanted a girly first car:d ) looking to get another year no claims then move up in the word, although maybe keep the fez for fun :imsorry:

Anyway, would be good to come along to a few meets, providing u all dont put ur foot down ;)

Hiya,

Just recently joined up to look at insurance on the supra, iv currently got a little fiesta zs (dont lay into me too much, i wanted a girly first car:d ) looking to get another year no claims then move up in the word, although maybe keep the fez for fun :imsorry:

Anyway, would be good to come along to a few meets, providing u all dont put ur foot down ;)

hi and welome xxxx

Welcome!

Your also going up the power band a lot, the NA has at least 200bhp+ and is rear wheel drive, a bit of a different beastie to what your used to ;) Not meant to discourage you, they're great cars, always put a smile on your face.

Have a look at the fact sheets here on the forum, very useful and happy hunting!!!

lol

Linda

x

Guest Kermit

Welcome to the club from a fellow newbie..... The sky insurance is supposed to be quite good. Try putting a 25+ year old female on too as that'll bring it down a notch. This will be your best place to find out what you need to know when you start your look!

PM me when you start looking, mine may be for sale ;)

Welcome to the club, pop along to some of the meets.

You just missed the best one btw, you would have loved our supra only day at santa pod...

Happy hunting for your new toy, im with SKY INSURANCE but will probably be changing this year as a few members have been getting better quotes elsewhere on a few occasions.

Mines about 700 quid with sky on an imported TT, you didn't mention your age (or im too blind to see it) but £1500 seems pricy, was that for a UK spec or an import?

Oh im 27 with four years N/C Bonus and I think £700's still too much.

Mark

:)

Oh and im not allowed to mention hovis so don't even think about posting a picture of yourself :innocent:

'Oh and im not allowed to mention hovis so don't even think about posting a picture of yourself'

lol is this compulsary? :sly:

Im 18 with a years no claims, and the quote i think was a UK spec (not very well educated in the supra models) :blush:

I hate insurance companies :rolleyes:

Hello and welcome. Try and get yourself along to the South East meet at the Fairmile pub in Cobham. It's on the 5th May in the Afternoon. None of us bite.

Im away competing my horse that weekend so i wont be able to make it, hopefully il be at the jap meet at the stadium in reading though :)

Will double check the insurance quotes, but forgive me for asking, NA and TT? i presume TT means twin turbo? :blink:

forgive me for asking, NA and TT? i presume TT means twin turbo? :blink:

Yep. TT = twin turbo. NA = naturally aspirated

Welcome to the club btw. If you're not thinking of buying til late summer/winter you've got plenty of time to read up on what to look out for. I got nearly all the info I needed from this site. Happy hunting!

'Oh and im not allowed to mention hovis so don't even think about posting a picture of yourself'

lol is this compulsary? :sly:

Im 18 with a years no claims, and the quote i think was a UK spec (not very well educated in the supra models) :blush:

I hate insurance companies :rolleyes:

Me too...

I hope the PM made sense, let me know if you need anything else.

PS - Pictures by PM only please :innocent:

• 3 months later...