The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics of my car with mates digi cam

Guest Phillw454

Guest Phillw454

Decided id take some pics of the car with my mates digi cam and not my phone for a change, what you think?

Also i need opinions on whether to put the spoiler back on or not? and whether to go back to standard rear lights? i cant decide:(

I quite like it without the spoiler. The white cars look great with a small spoiler too, like the Abflug(?) one Michel Lane has.

Not to keen on the black wheels though, it looks like someones nicked them in the pics! :D

We think alike - too late. ;)

Don't understand the comments, think you have dared to be different and it looks fantastic.

No spoiler seems to make the car appear shorter and more squat seems to blend with the ground more making it look more aggresive. The wheels, rear lights and headlights compliment eachother.

I would sort the two dents on the drivers side and there seems to be a mark on the petrol cap as well(might just be the Pic) and I would defo get the windows tinted to tie in with the lights etc, apart from those minor cosmetic bits leave it well alone and be proud of it I can relate to the temptation to constantly improve but I think your there, have a rest and enjoy.

Guest Phillw454

Yeah window tints are next.

The dents are thanks to some drunk a**holes throwing a bin at it and running oof! was not happy!

Lol well it seems a even split! Im the same, some days i love it and others i want it to be difrent.

Thanks all for the comments by the way:)

Edit, maybe some new wheels then, il have a look in the for sale section, i always find it hard choosing wheels i think will suit

Keep it spoilerless mate! seems to make it look more agressive on the white cars. Either that or go with a small Abflug?

Keep the lights! the black and white thing works in everything apart from the alloys.

Ditch the black rims! maybe go with black with a nice polished lip if you have to go for black on the wheels. All black just looks like someone's been off with your wheels (as mentioned above) not just your dust caps ;)

Allround though I'm really liking your car bud!

Guest Phillw454

lol my mate just said it looks like its hovering:tongue:

Ok new wheels next:d

Not seen the abflug one, il have a look, or is it the same as whitesupraboys? and no1boyracers?

Like a kind of drag spoiler? almost an extention of the boot? or am i confused?

Guest gti_owner

the wheels make the whole car just look evil when your cruising next to/behind it, dont change the wheels because like someone said, the wheels compliment the lights and other tinted features!!!

Aye its a wee bit like a drag-spoiler/boot extension that I'm thinking about. Doesn't actually leave contact with the boot at any point.

Its probably been done before but; I have to say that goin for a spoiler like that then blending it in and blending the stock bumpers in too would look pretty :cool: no shut lines at all.

Then you could completely shave the rest of the car taking off the door handles and giant standard radio mast of an aerial.

The right rims and suspension and it could look really stunning for very little cash.

Guest Phillw454

Aeriel is already gone:d

Think some OEM skirts smooth it all and itl be done.

Have to get someone to photoshop some new wheels now:)

Doh! must pay more attention.

A little smoothing and blending it all together could go a long way!

Like I said I really like your car. Before I bought the Supra I had considered an MX5 and goin down the full smoothing route and making it look almost porsche boxteresque. Glad I bought the Supra now, but its a look i think really suits it.

Haha admit it......it'll never be done!

Like I said in your other picture thread, leave the spoiler off, leave the lights as they are and I'd keep the wheels as white, black and black headlights make it look mean :cool:

Good idea as well about getting the windows tinted, would really tie that whole mean look together :)

Oh and stuff what others say, it's your car, do with it as you wish .. someone on here has a pink supra but no one moans about that (actually, there's a few pink supras around come to think of it :run: ) :D

I agree with some of the comments on here:

Spoiler - put it back on - or at least put A spoiler back on...

The wheels unfortunately just don't do the car justice IMO - black wheels on white cars never do.

Otherwise - cracking car :)

Guest Phillw454
Like I said in your other picture thread, leave the spoiler off, leave the lights as they are and I'd keep the wheels as white, black and black headlights make it look mean :cool:

Good idea as well about getting the windows tinted, would really tie that whole mean look together :)

Oh and stuff what others say, it's your car, do with it as you wish .. someone on here has a pink supra but no one moans about that (actually, there's a few pink supras around come to think of it :run: ) :D

:rlol:

Your in trouble now:hide:

The dark lights and wheels fit perfectly. Only change the lights if you change wheels for some reason.

Get the spoiler back on or get a TRD like spoiler with black inserts (looks sooo nice if you got other black stuff on there to match) like this one:

http://www.sonid.dk/images/upload/imageview5/fileview.php?album=foraar 2007&file=IMG_2252-HA.jpg

(copy/paste link if it doesnt work by clicking)

That is pretty cool, I like, I'd get a set of proper facelift lights and a set of black ccw's with dished rim! Keep everything else as is, anyone who says the standard sup is tatty looking needs a kick up the arse!;)

Leave it spoiler less, more respect from car enthusiasts less respect from chavs!;)

Guest Phillw454
That is pretty cool, I like, I'd get a set of proper facelift lights and a set of black ccw's with dished rim! Keep everything else as is, anyone who says the standard sup is tatty looking needs a kick up the arse!;)

Leave it spoiler less, more respect from car enthusiasts less respect from chavs!;)

Il have a look at the wheels;)

Thanks all.

As for the trd spoiler i do like it and looks nice but its getting too common now:(