The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What would i need...

shimmydude

What would i need to facelift my front iondicator pods to the facelift set.

Ive done a search and i can find various guides and that as to how to fit the new facelift indicators, but havent actially been able to find anything that contains where/who sells them (other than MrT obviously)

If there is already a post that has this info if a link could just be posted up then i will read that as apposed to reposting.

Anyways,

Is it just Facelift lenses

&

a new loom for the back of the facelift pod.

Where would i get these parts from & how much are they.. The lenses ive seem a load on ebay, but as for the looms, i havent seen any..

Is there anyone on here who can supply them

(prices would be excellent)

Thanks guys :thumbs:

Toyota make the parts, oddly Toyota also sell them - as do most of the traders on here.

The looms make it plug and go, much less hassle so buy them too.

Nic does good prices on both if you can wait, otherwise Steve Manley or one of the in-house traders .

Thanks Michael :thumbs:

I have just sold the last set I had available, but can order you a set if needed. See details here

http://mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=98432

The facelift indicators include all new bulbs and holders and 1 harness (just the way they connect to the facelift wiring loom), you will need to either fabricate or buy another harness, these I sell for £10 each.

The side light will need to be spliced onto the feed that goes to the sidelights in the headlights on an early model Supra. You will also need to drill one hole each side of the bumper to bolt them to. Both jobs relatively easy to do.

Thanks for the replies guys, even with the bit of sarcasm Micheal. (I already knew Toyota sold them) was more the other info you offered i was after :).

Thanks Nic for your post, i could be in contact at some point. Fitting i can see is pretty straight forward to wont be a problem when i get to doing it :)

Appreciate the help from you both.