The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom fit seat covers

Golddigga

Guest Phillw454

They must exist....

In my younger days when i used to read 'lax power' i saw a supra with cream leather seat covers, so they are out there, il have a hunt as they looked quite nice as i remeber:)

I bought some 'leather look' ones at Woolies for £6 :cool:

They actually fit pretty well, but the head rest covers wouldn't go on due to the odd shape of the Supe head rests.

And the driver's one rides up a bit around the front edge of the seat cushion.

But I think they look ok :D

By the looks it, it would be around $809 (£405) for the whole kit (front and rear seats) that I wanted, plus delivery, plus import duty.

Then you'd have to get them fitted by a professional upholsterer preferably. Probably quite costly, unless I get my grandma to do it for me!

I wanted to find out how much it would be to get the 'Supra' logo embroidered into the covers, but my old Mac and IE wouldn't let me, so I couldn't go any further with the enquiry. Drat.

I'm going to Gibson and Boyne on friday, so I'll get an idea of their costs then.

I've had mine all re-covered in cream leather, proper job with logos embroidered in front seats etc. IMO better stitching and fit than stock!

Cost........£650 including collection and delivery of seats :)

The guy's done alot for the 300zx lot and is as genuine as they come.

I wouldn't waste time with DIY covers when you can get a proper job done for a few quid more.

Paul

where in wilts are you?

wouldnt mind having a look at them in person

I'm in Swindon, and your welcome to come have a look. I think they are pretty good fit, not sure how different a coustom fit would be as these are made for the car. The price also includes the back seats, handbrake gaitor, and the armrest cover. To have the same thing over here I was quoted over £2000:)

£2000 !:blink: Honestly, mine are perfect and although a single colour they were £650 for all seats, fronts and rears. He does do different colour centre panels too.

I need to take some pics of mine at the weekend to show the quality.

Maybe I should have spoken to you first, but at the end of the day I'm happy with the results, and how much they cost:d

Don't get me wrong, they look a good job mate;)

I was more than willing to pay out £1200 plus to have mine trimmed as I wanted quality more than price and then I got the name of the guy that did mine and saw some of his work and went for it, well chuffed at the results and the cost is an extra bonus :)

I've had mine all re-covered in cream leather, proper job with logos embroidered in front seats etc. IMO better stitching and fit than stock!

Cost........£650 including collection and delivery of seats :)

The guy's done alot for the 300zx lot and is as genuine as they come.

I wouldn't waste time with DIY covers when you can get a proper job done for a few quid more.

Paul

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get yours done? That's a great price!

Andrew, the blokes name is Pete, his e-mail address is:

[email protected]

He's done a few members cars on here, I'll get some pics at the weekend. He is based in Scotland but did mine and two others as a group last year. I know he has some spare Supra seats so you aren't left without.

I'll try and find the thread relating to it:)