The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Big thanks to Envy

AJI

Big thanks to Gaz, Kev and the guys at Envy for recent work to my Supra.

Last week it was in for the new RS-R coilover suspension upgrade;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=106756

Also been fitted with a Blitz SBC-i colour boost controller along with full oil change and a few other bits and pieces.

Car has come back and I'm very happy with it. :)

I'll be off to the Nurburgring again this summer time to give it a full 'seeing to' ;)

I think the RS-R is a brand new suspension kit available for the Supra, if anyone is interested in how it performes then feel free to ask. I'll be testing it on the roads when we get another batch of nice weather up here in Cumbria.

I changed from my mechanical 'bleed valve' to a proper controllable electronic unit. So I can now control the boost spiking when I turn the boost up a bit.

Used to only run the boost between 1 and 1.1bar.... now I can turn it up a little more to 1.2 / 1.3, maybe a little more :)

And I also just wanted something to 'see' what was going on in terms of oil temp and things like that. The Blitz SBC-i unit has a number of smart little features and readouts. (Power graphs etc.)

It will come in very useful for the N'ring.

The biggest improvement will be the suspension for sure. I won't have to back off as much for the Karrousel corners and it should be much more stable in the chicanes and under braking/acceleration.

I changed from my mechanical 'bleed valve' to a proper controllable electronic unit. So I can now control the boost spiking when I turn the boost up a bit.

Used to only run the boost between 1 and 1.1bar.... now I can turn it up a little more to 1.2 / 1.3, maybe a little more :)

And I also just wanted something to 'see' what was going on in terms of oil temp and things like that. The Blitz SBC-i unit has a number of smart little features and readouts. (Power graphs etc.)

It will come in very useful for the N'ring.

The biggest improvement will be the suspension for sure. I won't have to back off as much for the Karrousel corners and it should be much more stable in the chicanes and under braking/acceleration.

Cool, you'll have to show me ;)