The mkiv Supra Owners Club

pod photographer

uk-rich

It was indeed Jap. Perf., he came and introduced himself and asked to take pictures\details of the car. I explained that JP had already featured the car a few months ago :D Had a chat with him, seemed a nice chap :)

A good write up it was too.:)

Thanks mate :)

Hey Matt :wave:

You were parked up next to my red beastie, would've liked to say hi but don't know what you look like and wasnt introduced to you by anyone :rolleyes:

Saw article in the mag, great to see it in the metal, hopefully get an introduction next time,

:lol:

Linda

Hey Matt :wave:

You were parked up next to my red beastie, would've liked to say hi but don't know what you look like and wasnt introduced to you by anyone :rolleyes:

Saw article in the mag, great to see it in the metal, hopefully get an introduction next time,

:lol:

Linda

Nice car :) We'll chat next time ;) Are you going to Turbofit next weekend ?

did you have a red top on Linda and long dark hair walking around with Ash?

yeah hun, that was me. heard lots about ya and wanted to say hi...hiding safely behind ash!!! :p but wasn't introduced to you either :rolleyes: I think y'all have to walk around with BIG name tags next meet!!! :D

lolx