The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pipe bender/Fabricater in South (Hampshire/dorset etc...)

Suprachargedtt

Stealth systems in southampton, used to be in west quay road now I believe they are in millbrook behind toyota somewhere.

Thanks john but I would never use them, had many problems with them f*****g my car up and costing thousands in the process... but for this purpose there the closest... im after someone like them...

I work in that area and have used them before.

If you want anything doing I can pop in as its on my 'rounds' :)

Thanks for the offer but she said there not taking on anywork for 4 weeks and i was hoping to get this week... or begining of next...

Hi

Im looking for the above as i have next week off and would like to get some FMIC pipes made up, any recomendations please....

There is a place called PMCC in Gosport/Fareham which designs bespoke race exhausts for £300 or so. I'm sure they have done a fair few designs for IC piping too as they have the technology to do it;) (If my memory serves me right!)

Another victim of Stealth Systems here :(

Had my exhaust for my Aristo built by PMCC which I am very happy with, they don't use pipe benders, they fabricate the systems by hand using mandrel bends. They also knocked up the IC pipework for my dump valve.

http://clubaristo.co.uk/forum/files/dumpvalve_155.jpg

There is also the other exhaust place out in Southampton, the powerflow place or was it long life, I can't remember, but they should also be able to do the job.

Thanks john but I would never use them, had many problems with them f*****g my car up and costing thousands in the process... but for this purpose there the closest... im after someone like them....

Can I ask what went wrong?

They did a good job with my downpipe, although I was with them the whole time under the car, I am an engineer by trade so I knew exactly what they were doing.