The mkiv Supra Owners Club

*PICS* She's ready for the summer!

Burna

Finally finished all the changes I wanted to do for this summer and no longer have boxes of parts lying about, they are all now on the car :)

Added the following:

Dual pillar pod (Envy)

SPA dual gauge, oil pressure and oil temp (Lexus bolt mod for pressure sensor and Blitz sump plug for temp sensor)

DEFI BF Boost gauge and link controller (MVP)

3" UK double decat pipe (Bargain form jezzybabes ;) )

RS*R ExMag GTII fully stainless steel catback exhaust (Envy, thanks for the great price Gaz :))

Replica fields harness (MVP)

Thor Fuel cut defencer wired into replica fields harness

OEM Spats (Repaired, sprayed, and fitted by Liam Lovatt)

Lexus GS300 Sport alloys, diamond cut finish (Lexus Birmingham, blagged a 15% discount :D )

TTE centre caps (TTE Germany)

Bridgestone Potenza RE050a tyres all round (Pro-alloys, thanks Ibrar mate for treating the alloys with such care :))

Thanks to all the traders mentioned above, the service you all gave was excellent, I'm a very satisfied customer.

Biggest thanks goes to Rich (TrickTT) for spending his free time fitting all my parts and putting up with all my questions, you're a very patient man :) Thanks mate.

De-catting and adding the RS*R has unleashed the beast from within! I'm just letting the UK waste gate do its thing at the moment so only running about 1 bar, but feck me what a difference it makes! The turbos spool up so much quicker now (no comments about UK turbos please SteveR ;) )

I can now hear the car on idle also :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noo, you said you were so happy being stock ;)

Hehe, nice one Burna, hope you have a nice summer of driving in it! :)

Great pics! (many of which are calendar quality - I like #4 best) What headlights? refurbed UKs or facelifts, car looks great with those wheels!

Noo, you said you were so happy being stock ;)

:blush: Yeah I know. You should of heard the stick Liam gave me lol

Hehe, nice one Burna, hope you have a nice summer of driving in it! :)

Great pics! What headlights? refurbed UKs or facelifts, car looks great with those wheels!

The lights are refurbed UK's in matt black, Liams work again :)

Thanks Bobbeh, I was loving all the head turns the car got today :D

TTE

Looks nice... like mine but with skirts...

I have to admit I did take a peak at the photo in your garage to see what the wheels would look like on a black car, I couldn't stop myself buying them after that :cool: The skirts and spats where the only original idea I could come up with to keep it looking slightly different to yours :D Thanks Michael.

Now thats nice!!

Was only saying to a random member on Saturday how nice the soop looks with the OEM kit and THAT is a stunning example.

Well done mate.

Thats a mighty fine car fella :)

Thanks Ed that means a lot to me mate :)

Great pics Burna, she looks great :) Nice scenery too!

Thanks mate, seems strange seeing a photo of my car that's not taken on a pub car park somewhere isn't it? :D

Superb. Really is a beaut now mate. You'll be able to keep up on the Dragonball now! ;)

Lol The exhaust and decat will prevent me from trying to start the car when the car is already running because I couldn't hear it idling over the noise of the other Supras. Which is what happened on last years Dragonball while queing for the train :rolleyes: DOH! :D