The mkiv Supra Owners Club

I watched my car leave without me!

kslb

Title sounds dramatic but I will see her again.

Car left for Envy this morning to get the single!!! and loads of other stuff can't wait to see her again.

Just thought it was worth a mention that the girl that picked the car up was great. I have had the car collected and delivered before on trailers and low loaders but never has anyone taken such care when loading a car.

The funniest thing was when I gave her a tenner as a tip for taking such care and she thought that was me paying for the 600 mile (ish) round trip. She gave me an awsome look and said are you takin the P*ss. Once she realized I was paying Envy direct it was all fine but for a moment I thought I was a dead man, Ha Ha.....lol.

I would reccomend her collection service to anyone speak to Gaz at Envy for details.

Guest Phillw454
Title sounds dramatic but I will see her again.

Car left for Envy this morning to get the single!!! and loads of other stuff can't wait to see her again.

Just thought it was worth a mention that the girl that picked the car up was great. I have had the car collected and delivered before on trailers and low loaders but never has anyone taken such care when loading a car.

The funniest thing was when I gave her a tenner as a tip for taking such care and she thought that was me paying for the 600 mile (ish) round trip. She gave me an awsome look and said are you takin the P*ss. Once she realized I was paying Envy direct it was all fine but for a moment I thought I was a dead man, Ha Ha.....lol.

I would reccomend her collection service to anyone speak to Gaz at Envy for details.

:rlol:

Hope it all goes to plan

Its getting the GT67 DBB

Its the stage 2+ powerhouse racing kit (HKS wastegate, Exhaust manifold etc etc)also the stage 2 fuel ststem and AEM, RLTC, HKS DLI, Polished this and that and a bit of Bling, loads of other tech stuff and to cap it off The 19" SF Challenge wheels with some awsome Pilot sport rubber.

Can't wait and thanks for the chants of good luck.

Jake no worries should have her back in a couple of weeks will come up past and let you see. Heard on the grapevine (its probably on here already somewhere) that the Envy project car "green with Envy" is 1400 bhp and a 70k build couldn't believe it. Can't wait to see it when I collect mine if it's still there.

More or less what I am planning, I have bought most of (or some of) the supporting stuff, RLTC, AEM, HKS DLi, Flywheel etc. What is the time scale? Sure you will have it back for the met anyway

Gaz has promised I will have it back before the Aberdeen meet so should all be good and I will get to show her off a bit then. Can't wait hope loads turn up for the meet as we should be able to get the BBQ on the go at the pub if enough interest.