The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Attn: Supra Pod runners

michael

I amazed everybody by doing an 11.1 driving the 8 miles to the toilet block.
:D Was a LONG way to the khazi.

Well, I'm not shouting about my times. I have a fist full of excuses, low boost, not fully mapped, suspension too hard, wind blowing in the wrong direction, excess weight in car etc etc.

Basically terminals of 120-122mph all day long but best of 12.9. My 60ft didn't get under 2.5secs, just got zero traction off the line :(

I've decided that the Conti Sport Contact 2 compound is too hard. Need to change a few things, but to be honest I prefer trackdays to 1/4 mile so wont be losing sleep. 120mph terminals at 1.2 bar is okay ;)

Terrific day tho :)

Not quite, just curious to see what sort of times we had, was a master list of all the results made?

Yes, but due to the way Pod record the results it's done as a streaming text on an old dot matrix printer. Gaz has a copy but I doubt he'll be posting up any except the best results in each field.

Shame really as it'd be good to get a file with all the details for the day.

Standard time for TT and singles was 13.5 - exemption Robbie's car - 10,8 - seen it :D

NA was running around 15.8

There was one drag Supra - 2 runs over 13 sec, last one around 11 seconds.

Some crazy guy in Rouge MR2 was doing constant low 11's.

There was also black VW - we hold breath when it was running along with some red UK TT - Supra won :sly:

VW got heart attack in second run and didn't get back.

Oh and there was also Honda S2000 - but this one was beaten by TT's and NA's - was doing around 16+ sec...

i got up at 350am to go and did 350+ miles.was a bit dissapointed myself.some smart looking cars.

seen the gold one let go up top end.robbie and the other white single turbo supra running well.good to see leons car running again.

whats the spec of his car now.and how come envy car never ran.

been a long day.

Hi Mark, did not realise you were there today. The car developed a Knock from the bottom end on the Dyno the day before. So unfortunatly it looks like we need to tear it down and go for a rebuild, thats motorsport for ya!

Thanks

Kevin

i got up at 350am to go and did 350+ miles.was a bit dissapointed myself.some smart looking cars.

seen the gold one let go up top end.robbie and the other white single turbo supra running well.good to see leons car running again.

whats the spec of his car now.and how come envy car never ran.

been a long day.