Next Ironbridge Jap Car meet - 7th May

Pete

yep thats about right

just checked the work rota and im on shift till 10pm

oh well , definatley next one

(sigh's thinking of the overtime)

gotta pay for the respray some how

BAH! Oh well, next time eh Jamie?

Where are you thinking of getting the respray done out of interest?

Hopefully be there,but not in my car:( :(

Had a chat with CW tonight. He was saying how clean and nice your car was, reckons you've got a really good one there....apart from the sticky injectors.

If anyone is stuck for a lift and fancies coming along, I'll have a spare seat in mine providing it's all up and running :)

Even you can't break a seat Greg! ;)

Had a chat with CW tonight. He was saying how clean and nice your car was, reckons you've got a really good one there....apart from the sticky injectors.

Yeh spoke to him earlier and hopefully thats the emissions problem,im happy with the car so far,just wanna get out in it!!

Should be able to come to this but will be in my taxi probably:eyebrows:

Guest silverdevill

just registered on the ironbridge club website so hope i'm welcome to this meet?. all being well i should be there in the rex, never been to ironbridge before but i'll just follow the loud exhaust notes. lol

just registered on the ironbridge club website so hope i'm welcome to this meet?. all being well i should be there in the rex, never been to ironbridge before but i'll just follow the loud exhaust notes. lol

You would be welcome anyway!

Everyone is welcome - except maybe Saxos and Corsas ;)

what about a Focus, ( Supra needs new tracking rods, but may still use it though):D

No problems at all mate.

To be honest, I don't bother looking at any of the cars anyway, I'm more interested in having a laugh! :D

Won't be coming any more guys due to usual car problems. Have fun though.

We'll raise our glasses to you.