The mkiv Supra Owners Club

exhaust suggestions??

the cat

sitting at the traffic lights and heard an ominous clonk and my back box had fallen off :shock:

anyone got any suggestion for a decent but reasonably priced exhaust system!!

If you have the time and dont mind the drive, I can recoment Blueflame performance. They will make you a bespoke system and give you a lifetime warranty so long as it's on the car and you own it. But, they are a long trot from you!

yep thats a bit too far, need something in the se or web delivery. looking at spending £600ish but have no preferance over make, just one that adds to performance. also thinking of doing a decat whilst im at it but not sure if its really worth it on a n/a or what parts i would need.... help from the tech bods would be appreciated

cheers

HKS Silent Hi-Power if you're N/A mate.

Got one on mine and it sounds lovely. With a £600 budget you should get a second de-cat too.

excellent recommendation there by Adz.

if you want it rediculous loud you could also consider an RS*R :flame:

I have sold quite few to people on here.

nice looking exhaust that, not too dissimilar to my Apexi i had on mine.

probably better as my apexi came as a single piece and was a royal pain in the ass to take anywhere to get fitted.