The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What times are yous predicting for tommorrow at pod

Jurgen-Jm-Imports

we'll see! I think she's pretty good in 1st and 2nd to be honest - that trd diff really grips. just think that 11's is optemistic.. may get some fuel off gaz and try 1.7 bar, either way , looking forward to it.

off topic I know but does anyone know what CW's postcode is and does he work saturdays? My geometry is way out again after marham. Either that or my tyres are not the same shape as they were before..:innocent: either way, it needs an experts touch.

I've also been quaffing bufen as I have stiff neck from marham..lol I must have a lead helmet.. hmmmm

LOL, lean into the corners, or was that your head smacking the door when the rear end was fishtailing :D

lol, come to think of it that was comedy.. about 100mph, all I can remember is oscillating from one side of the track to the other, and fighting with the steering wheel... about 7 times... pure Mr bean. My head must have been rattling round like a bean in a tin can..

LOL, lean into the corners, or was that your head smacking the door when the rear end was fishtailing :D

BPU cars run high 11s - you have a real nice spec so if you get a good launch you can really nail it :)

Formula one cars are fast but how many of them get a good launch? Pirelli had it right in their advert when they said "power is nothing without control" no finer statement in car racing imo

mike you should easy be in 11`s with your single.plenty of power.should be loads of new times to add to list.mid to low 13`s should be good for bpu`s.turn of stock traction or pull trac fuse.

will there be a list of times going up so people can see how they doing against each other.

they do that at york drag strip so you can see who doing well.they keep updating through day.

good luck everyone

Formula one cars are fast but how many of them get a good launch? Pirelli had it right in their advert when they said "power is nothing without control" no finer statement in car racing imo

Trust me, I'm well aware of this with my wheelspin and total lack of traction off the line on my Pirellis :D I hope my toyos fair better!