The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Midnight Racing Legal Cruise @ Donnington Park

Branners

Originally posted by B3any

Been speaking to a few ppl here, and theres gonna be a convoy of about 40 going from Stoke, good to know i'll be one of the quickest.:p

Yeah, you will be following closely behind me mate :-)

:flame Dev

Dunno, if there heavier they have more structural things because of the roof i think, but the roof is very light.

It used to be heavyily modded, but i sold everything off it,

Now its just

Lowered on Eibachs

Walbro Fuel Pump

HKS Plugs

Apexi Ind Kit

RLTC

But with RLTC your mine!!! Especially if it rains :p

Originally posted by B3any

I'm def going fella, but not in the Supe, should be good for a laugh, watching people up the drag strip in there twist and piss (small engined car). You'll have to tell me what your driving and i'll look out for you.

just found out

its £25 for track time and £20 for dragracing

dont know which to do or weather to do both, pity i could not get tc installed in time.

i will be in a plain silver supra with black wheels and mate will be in a white r33 gtr skyline

Originally posted by MONKEYmark

just found out

its £25 for track time and £20 for dragracing

dont know which to do or weather to do both, pity i could not get tc installed in time.

i will be in a plain silver supra with black wheels and mate will be in a white r33 gtr skyline

Yer i was tempted by the drag strip and track, been round Donington a few times, but not taking the Supe, taking the Jag, you could have borrowed my, supe thats silver with black wheels now too but i've got RLTC....:) Still look out for dashingly handsome in a Black XK8, cant imagine there'll be many there.