The mkiv Supra Owners Club

newbie question

supra_si

the supra boot is huge but not very deep,enuff space for a suitcase tho

What type of suitcases have you got Al??

The boot is useless IMO!! For such a big car I can't believe the lack of bootspace. You cannot have the word Supra and practicality in the same sentence. Well except this one.....:D

H.

best quote/description i heard for supra boot - a sock drawer!

Surely a small sock drawer would be more accurate!!:D

The wife and I went away last week and put a mid sized suitcase in the boot. I looked in the rear view mirror and could see the shape of the case imprinted in the rear shelf!!:D

H.

i dont think its that bad.

Ive fit a huge pc case (its got 10 drive bays in it (well 9 but including the top of the case and the feet its 10 high), a tent, a inflatable matress, a matress pump, a tyre pump thing and a cdwallet with 100 disks in the boot of mine and still been able to see out of the back.

i dont think its that bad.

Ive fit a huge pc case (its got 10 drive bays in it (well 9 but including the top of the case and the feet its 10 high), a tent, a inflatable matress, a matress pump, a tyre pump thing and a cdwallet with 100 disks in the boot of mine and still been able to see out of the back.

I used to fit my racing bike in the back (front wheel off) quite happily :D :d

I didnt look in the boot when i was looking at the supra i just looked at it,drove it,fell in love then bought it.I almost peed myself laughing when i opend the boot the six disc changer almost filled it lol