The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Can't wait for Suprapod get to try my new camera

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Can't wait for Suprapod get to try my new camera and lenses look forward to getting some nice pic's of all your awesome cars guys so please make em shine lol

Guest Geneb
cool, what camera did you buy?

its one i bought by mistake last week but decided to give it a try its a canon 20d with the new 100-300 USM lens

aint got a feckin clue what to do with it so gonna go out and play tomorrow

its one i bought by mistake last week but decided to give it a try its a canon 20d with the new 100-300 USM lens

That's really not a mistake buying that camera :lol:

that's a nice bit of kit!!!!!, looks like I wont be the only one snapping some nice pics that day then ;) infact most of the forum are photographers now.

I'll take mine too, gotta make sure theres plenty of memories from the weekend right? :) I presume a tripod will be accompanying you Tom :D

Of course! but only for the video camera that day, I've planned my spot for the day already ;)

at the Ace cafe meet I had my video camera in one hand, the slr in the other and a tripod hanging off my coat! lol Crazy man! haha

Geneb i hope you have a tripod for that lense ;)

Im not quite as flash as Geneb but I will be bringing my new 350 d with 200 mm lense.

nice,

I've only got my kit lens :(, no money to buy new ones right now, still though it's far from all down to the gear :)

nice,

I've only got my kit lens :(, no money to buy new ones right now, still though it's far from all down to the gear :)

Totally agree, i have only just upgraded after 2 years with my prosumer ;)

The 200 mm lense i got was a budget one £80 from amazon better than the kit lense but still has a few limitations.

Check Multimedia in a few minutes i will post up some example pics.

Cool. Do you know if there is a Pod photographer turning up? If not it would be cool to have someone like yourself nice and upclose to the action :)

tbh that would be cool but I don't think they'd allow me in too close, we'll see though :)

I'll definately be running around the place that day.

Maybe we should just assign different photographers on here to different spots :lol:

Guest Geneb

nah aint got a tripod for the lens it doesn't seem to need one none of the photos i have taken at full zoom seem blured.

plus gauranteed if i get one some plonker will knock it over probly me:)

Guest Geneb
Geneb i hope you have a tripod for that lense ;)

Im not quite as flash as Geneb but I will be bringing my new 350 d with 200 mm lense.

the 350d was the best camera i ever had ,taken some great photos of fairford airshow with that

tbh that would be cool but I don't think they'd allow me in too close, we'll see though :)

Yeah, it's not like the US strips where, you have groups of people about 6foot behind the back of the car or along side it some 2-3 feet away - Now that's close to the action!

I was a little shocked while at Moroso http://www.morosomotorsportspark.com/Newsite/DragStrip.asp

I think so too. There are plenty of people that could write an article, feature a garage etc - obviously someone would have to be editor ;)

It's just where to run copies off etc...?

well why not an online articles? :) no need for copies then :) I was thinking video interviews, and "car of the month" type thing, get brain storming ;)