The mkiv Supra Owners Club

R33 for my supra

jazz1

well my dad offered to buy me a r33 v spec for my supra back with what i have on it, guess wat i said no way:d, although r33 v spec was my dream jap car that was 2 years back, the supra comes first with the the do luck and trial kit:)

My GTR was very reliable, it only played up when I used it for countless track days, and then it was only expected wear and tear. My GTS-t with some failrly wild mods is also very reliable, and that JUST gets used on track. As a road car I think they can be considered just as reliable as a MKIV. You need to buy something that's not been *uggered about with by an idiot though.

Insurance is mad for skylines, and noobs dont know the difference and think you got a cheaper r32 when u got a r33 gtr... sigh.

there was an R34 GTR for sale a while back for £16,000 with 32,000 miles. He was moving to aus and needed a quick sale. gun metal, GTR rims, lovely and immaculate. Went to see it with my mate, but he bought a P1 instead.

there was an R34 GTR for sale a while back for £16,000 with 32,000 miles. He was moving to aus and needed a quick sale. gun metal, GTR rims, lovely and immaculate. Went to see it with my mate, but he bought a P1 instead.

wouldn't have been a v spec for 16k though, just a gtr, and why the hell did your mate get a scooby over an r34 gtr:search:

i'm sorry, i thought you said there was an R34 GTR for £16k for sale and your mate bought an impreza instead?????

he could have made a killing on that. Free motoring for a couple of years in one of the nicest cars around!?!?

Tbh he said it felt lumpy and heavy round the corners. The car he has aint a normal impreza, it's a p1 and its quicker than the supra im sad to say.

a P1 quicker than a Supra? errrr, ok then. they're light, i'll give you that and have excellent grip but a supra tt will pretty much destroy it once up to any speed.

I'd have thought a R34GTR for that money is such a steal you'd HAVE to buy it just to sell it on.....unless it was actually an R33?

Again, that's what i thought but its incredibly quick, supra beats it above 100 but up to that, the 4 wheel drive grip gives it the extra edge.

That R34 was very nice indeed, and i would ahve bought it, but you got to think a R34 for that price, what's lurking in the history.....