The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Veilside Kit

Guest Geneb

Guest Geneb

Well after seeing M45SEY's mint totally stunning Veilside N/A supra thats the kit im going for , always thought the rear spoiler was too big on the pic's but in real life its quiet nice.

and by the way M45SEY is a real nice guy if any of you bump into him at Suprapod:)

Guest Geneb
ok, but if your thinking of selling soon i wouldnt fit a kit the majority of the market doesent like.

Resale value will drop even more.

am really surprised at that , but saying that i didn't like it before from just seeing pictures but after actually seeing it i've just gotta get one.

ok, but if your thinking of selling soon i wouldnt fit a kit the majority of the market doesent like.

Resale value will drop even more.

9 times out of 10 you will loose money putting a bodykit on a car. But then would you put a kit on your car because someone else liked it or because you like it???

I love my kit because not very many people have the complete C2 kit - the only thing I would change is the front bumper to the C1

9 times out of 10 you will loose money putting a bodykit on a car. But then would you put a kit on your car because someone else liked it or because you like it???

I love my kit because not very many people have the complete C2 kit - the only thing I would change is the front bumper to the C1

charlton yours is also a genuine kit too and looks good due to the quality of the kit

charlton yours looks cool. I have a C2 front to fit, just waiting to get some VS skirts then i have the full kit. cant wait.

charlton yours looks cool. I have a C2 front to fit, just waiting to get some VS skirts then i have the full kit. cant wait.

You'll have to upload some pics when its done, it looks nice in black but even more like the batmobile! (according to to Wikipedia Mr Veilside's inspiration was the 1960's batmobile) Do you have the rear bumper as well?

Jurgen - do you have any badges/stickers that I could stick on my numberplate without looking out of place?

You'll have to upload some pics when its done, it looks nice in black but even more like the batmobile! (according to to Wikipedia Mr Veilside's inspiration was the 1960's batmobile) Do you have the rear bumper as well?

Jurgen - do you have any badges/stickers that I could stick on my numberplate without looking out of place?

will be a few months but will do. after looking at your garage again i realised i dont have the rear bumper. but i want to go for the Trial rear anyway. yup, batmobile her i come :D