12 members have voted

1. 1. Can we have a quick poll for preference for sat or sun

• Saturday 23rd june
    • Sunday 24th june

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definately up for that... Let me know when there are some concrete details.

Im going to try find out when the Portreath 'Run what you Brung' is this summer, usually late June early May. May be worth a meet there. Show the motor bikes, TVR's and Nobels a thing or two :)

That could be a plan , lets see what other people have to say

Sounds good! Im always up for a run out. Newquay should be buzzing by May/June,

How about going from Newquay say along the Atlantic highway, (A39) to Bude? I believe its about 50 mile, but lovely road with good sweeping bends. Ice cream at Bude, by the canel, Then perhaps people could go there own way after that?

As for date, im easy.

Sounds good! Im always up for a run out. Newquay should be buzzing by May/June,

How about going from Newquay say along the Atlantic highway, (A39) to Bude? I believe its about 50 mile, but lovely road with good sweeping bends. Ice cream at Bude, by the canel, Then perhaps people could go there own way after that?

As for date, im easy.

i wouldent mind meeting in bude, its about 50 miles from me and a nice road

Local meets, meet at the Quintrell Inn at Quintrell Downs near Newquay (12 ish)for drink and bite to eat then a run out through Newquay Then head up to bude on coastal road and park up, then head across to Holsworthy on A3072 then down the A395 to Launston then people can go there own way home .

Date maybe end may begining of june

Any thoughts ?

Local meets, meet at the Quintrell Inn at Quintrell Downs near Newquay (12 ish)for drink and bite to eat then a run out through Newquay Then head up to bude on coastal road and park up, then head across to Holsworthy on A3072 then down the A395 to Launston then people can go there own way home .

Any thoughts ?

The last week in May is good for me that includes 1st and 2nd of June

Sounds good, i will be there regardless of date, also my flat mate has just bought a red 93 plate 6 speed manual TT, so he ll be there too. Im also working on another guy i know Steve, again 6 spd, TT. So could be quite a few of us going from St Ives, Truro area.

Will keep watching!

Any news on the rad Rich? Is she up and running again?

Hi guys this sounds good to me

Have been really busy so have not had any time on the forum im ok for the end of may beginning of june:) :)

Driving round newquay will be a pose fest only as speed is a big nono ......tons of speed cameras so best bet is stay below 30 for the whole time hehe

Right guys what do you think ?

Local meets, meet at the Quintrell Inn at Quintrell Downs near Newquay (12 ish)for drink and bite to eat then a run out through Newquay and either back to pub or if somebody else can think of another place to go to next.

hi mate could be well up for this.its a long way to come but love newquay.need some hard dates.any one down there know any good b&bs in newquay as we will stay over & enjoy it even more.pm these to me please,h:d ope to meet ya down there.:D :d

hi mate could be well up for this.its a long way to come but love newquay.need some hard dates.any one down there know any good b&bs in newquay as we will stay over & enjoy it even more.pm these to me please,h:d ope to meet ya down there.:D :d

Hi mate i think the Quintrell Inn at Quintrell Downs where we plan to meet does b&b i will try and find out for you.

Im doing the dragonball this weekend :D so soon as we get back ill post some dates

If you are up for camping there are plenty of campsites

As for b&bs there are loads but i would book up as its allways busy this time of year.

http://www.laterooms.com/en/p1301/pv9995893/k16298328_newquay-hotels.aspx?gclid=CIHSvNP1_osCFRk_EAodHAS8vg

Bear in mind that it is run to the sun week 25th to the 28th may and there is pretty much no chance of getting b&bs on this weekend camping will be your only choice but it is a great laugh one massive pissup lol:) :)

Bear in mind that it is run to the sun week 25th to the 28th may and there is pretty much no chance of getting b&bs on this weekend camping will be your only choice but it is a great laugh one massive pissup lol:) :)

Not really bothered about the date but would the driving be easier/more enjoyable if we avoid the bank holiday weekend and its associated extra traffic?

Btw, great to meet some of you guys last weekend! :cool:

Alright guys, and Darren. 23rd will do for us loons over in carbis bay. The move into the new flat is now complete and as you can see we now have tinternet! So i may just get around to sending those wheel pics off to you Fred. If its left until the 30th it will be cutting it a bit fine for my mate Ali as hes jetting away back to Tahiti to work at the end of june.