The mkiv Supra Owners Club

head light problem

Guest divsupra

Guest divsupra

hi i have just joined the supra club a week ago,was just wonderin if any 1 can help with the problem i got?

i bought a new set of head lights as the 1s on my car cracked but the 1s on the car now the side lights have there own little hole but the 1s i just bought the side lights are joined into the same space as the fullbeam,i was just wonderin do i have to order some different lights or can i get different light fittings to go behind the light so can join them up?

many thanx

divsupra:)

Guest divsupra

i went down the locial toyota dealer and told them the problem and they reckon they changed the head light the same month mine come out thats i have this problem with the side light,

yeah mine has the nipple in the light and the new 1s i just bought dont, does any1 no if i can change the lights to the 1s with out the nipple cose toyota dont no and now i have bought the lights without the nipple?

Yes you can, the nipple's for the side lights... What you want to do is get some facelift indicators (Search on here), which have the sidelight built into there... You'll need the loom for the facelift indicators too, but it doesn't look like a pain to do, I'm doing it myself once I get the loom... (Which I keep forgetting about)

Guest divsupra

where would i be able to get the loom from?and how would i go about getting a face lift as still learnin about the car as only had it 2weeks,

thanx divsupra

If you do indeed have made the switch from pre-facelift to facelight headlights and need to wire in some sidelights here are two very good threads - the first details where to get the parts, the second shows very good pictures.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=31633&highlight=headlight+loom

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=14619

*Waits for the usual suspects to recommend the search button*.