The mkiv Supra Owners Club

28th may 2007 (bank hoilday monday) Yorkshire Jap Meet

Guest Nipponsquad

Guest Nipponsquad

hey guys like i said in my newbies post id give details to a upcoming jap meet which im hoping some of you guys can come to and its promising to be big.. the date is set for 28th of may 2007 which is a bank holiday monday.

the place is set in kingston upon hull, east yorkshire (near leeds) m62 east bound.. for all you sat navi people the post code is HU13 0HB and once there follow the signs for the humber bridge country car park..

the meet will start at 1pm and go on for a fair few hours.

heres a mini map for you guys..

i really hope to see you guys there

the event is hosted by the new jap club web site

http://www.nipponsquad.co.uk (nippon meaning japan :wink: )

take care

dan

I missed this when you posted it, maybe because it's in the NE section, is it a meet that's been approved by the people who look after the car park?

Any previous meets there? Any photos?

I'm not a snob you understand but I don't like meets where people try to move you on or ones where people arse around :)

I've never been to Hull, mainly because I've never had reason to, would like to see the bridge though so this could be a good excuse.

kingston upon hull, east yorkshire (near leeds)

You can understand my confusion. The Humber bridge is cool. Drove over it on a van hired by much missed hardcore blokes Forstella Ford and came back in a car owned by Leeds band, Tigers!

Do you like my little anecdotes?

Guest Nipponsquad

sorry for the late replys guys....

ill try to give you as much details as possible....

the place is a huge car park just sat under the humber bridge, its a lovley spot and can house well over 200 cars... this event is not a cruise so there isnt any chance of some twats coming in a clapped out banger and doing burnouts while his engine over heats and goes bang..

there is actually 2 car park, one is a puplic car park and the other is a lorry park which is never used and we are allowed to use that one as ive enquired about the use of it..

hull is just past leeds and like said earlyer when your tyres get wet you know ya there... its not that bad honest..

pictures....

as the admin of nipponsquad we had our first meet a few weeks back and had some great interest concidering we are a club thats only been up and running just over 3 weeks now..

heres a few pics for you to have a look at and its proving to be alot better this time around.. think it was a total of 30 cars at the last meet where looking to double it this time (with your guys help of course)

• 2 weeks later...

Well i'll be god damned, as if there was a Jap meet in Hull (where i live) an no 1 told me about it! Yeah i will try an come to the next 1..... But i have issues with my car as well at the moment, so mite jus pop down anyway ina MEGANE, muhahahahaha :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nipponsquad

thanks to you all that came today guys, it was a great turn out and a great day i thought...

cheers

danny

p.s ill post pics up soonish for ya