The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Performance of a UK Spec TT Auto!

TheChin

Morning Ladies & Gentlemen.

Been trying to search, truly i have but there's so many random posts i just got frustrated.

Has anyone got any non-bullshit figures for this please.

Stock UK Auto TT:

0 - 60:

60 - 100:

0 - 100:

1/4 Mile:

All the data i've seen, doesnt state whether its auto or manual.

Thanks in advance :D

0-60 is 5.6 auto and 4.9 manual

auto will beat manual in quater mile times though usually.

There really isnt anything in it. Those times make you think that the auto and manual are worlds appart, when you wont even notice the difference.

Plus the manual 0-60 time is taken by an experience test driver, you wont be getting that time ever time in a manual for sure.

0-60 4.9 - 5.6 (the latter is more likely as you are probably not a test driver and have mechanical sympathy for your car)

Manuals are harder to launch but with practice you can achieve close to 5 seconds.

0-100 around 13.5 secs

60 - 100 dont know

1/4 mile high 13's at 100 - 105 mph.

A point to note is the supra is not about the low end acceleration it is a Gt car with lots of torque, its in gear acceleration is fantastic.

Go BPU and you can accelerate from 80 - 140 in 11 seconds (@1 bar boost) which isn't too shabby ;)

Just out of interest what would you expect a uk tt auto that is bpu which is 400 bhp to crack 60mph in.

chris

I'm UK Auto at BPU but, only think a real crank output of 360-380 at 1.2bar. Not 400 IMO

At Bovingdon in 2006 I was able to do a 5.0sec 0-60 with James doing the timing. I have also re-produced this on my HKS Turbo Timer type-1. I only see this 0-60 stuff as a bit of fun though!