The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aieee! Gauges!

cheekymonkey

Hey guys and gals!

I am trying to choose which gauges to get. I already have a boost gauge where the clock should be, looks really nice.

Since I like my gadgets I'd ideally want a single LCD unit which can display everything I need, like the DEFI link thing. However, that doesn't seem to do AFR which is the main thing I need!

I don't need to monitor much, I'd like EGT, AFR and maybe Oil temp, unless there are other things worth monitoring too.

Any suggestions?

Hey guys and gals!

I am trying to choose which gauges to get. I already have a boost gauge where the clock should be, looks really nice.

Since I like my gadgets I'd ideally want a single LCD unit which can display everything I need, like the DEFI link thing. However, that doesn't seem to do AFR which is the main thing I need!

I don't need to monitor much, I'd like EGT, AFR and maybe Oil temp, unless there are other things worth monitoring too.

Any suggestions?

Lot's of people fit all kinds of gaugaes, oil temp/pressure/water temp, god knows I can't remember what else.

The only ones I'd really suggest having for a BPU supra are a decent AFR gauge like the AEM UEGO or Innovative and an Oil Temp one too. ;)

Anything more may be overkill :search:

Lot's of people fit all kinds of gaugaes, oil temp/pressure/water temp, god knows I can't remember what else.

The only ones I'd really suggest having for a BPU supra are a decent AFR gauge like the AEM UEGO or Innovative and an Oil Temp one too. ;)

Anything more may be overkill :search:

Yeah that's what I figured - but it's still two extra dials to fit *somewhere* on my dash.

Does there exist a gauge that does AFR *and* EGT in a relatively compact form?

I believe so :)

Loving that DM100 Michael pointed out.

DM100 looks pretty good. A couple of the sensor modules are "coming soon" inc boost sensor which would be nice, to integrate with the one dial.

Display module $259

AFR Sensor module $195

EGT Sensor module $125

So $579 for to monitor EGT/AFR with expandability down the line.

Only down side (apart from it being expensive) is that the Sensor modules themselves look quite big, so does the display module. Quite a lot of kit to hide somewhere behind the scenes...

Its a fantastic system and I will fit one in my next car. Costs a bit more then a normal gauge system but keeps the interieur clean without too many gauges and stuff.

It's exactly what I'm looking for, I don't mine losing one vent or the clock but I don't want to lose everything, I have a twin pillar pod to put on but I want to be able to monitor just about everything, being able to datalog with this little fella would be useful.

yer but if you think about the innovate wideband for instance your looking at what £250? plus a decent EGT guage will be at least another £130 so thats £380 alone....whereas this is under £300 for what you listed....i think thats pretty good. i already have innovate, but duno weather to keep it and put it in the supra or get the other ones....hmm